District Veterans Contracting is a general construction contractor that focuses on the construction of government, commercial and industrial buildings and facilities. The company is solely owned and managed by a disabled Veteran of the Vietnam Era.
We are a verified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and certified by the District of Columbia as a Certified Business Enterprise (CBE). We are licensed in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia.
Our bonding capacity is sufficient for projects $10 million or less. Larger bonding levels may be obtained, as required.
Among the clients for District Veterans Contracting are:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Baltimore
- U.S. Coast Guard, Hawkins Point Facility, Baltimore
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Martinsburg WV
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington DC
- Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Linc Government Services
- U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (USAMRMC), Ft. Detrick, Maryland, Linc Government Services
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Ft. Meade, Maryland
- U.S. Forestry Service
- D.C. Department of General Services
- D.C. Department of Housing Services
- D.C. Fire and Emergency Management Services
- D.C. Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA)
- Hebrew Home of Maryland (Rockville)
Our employees bring with them great depth of experience at government facilities, such as the Walter Reed campus, National Institutes of Health. Fort Eustis (Virginia) and elsewhere.
Below are the NAICS and SIC Codes under which we operate.
NAICS CODES (NORTH AMERICAN INDUSTRY CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM)
|New single family construction
New housing operative builders
Commercial & Inst. Building const.
Other foundation, structure
Drywall & insulation contr.
Finish carpentry contractors
Site preparation contractors
|New multifamily construction
Glass & glazing contractors
Other building equipment contr.
Painting & wall covering contr.
Tile & terrazzo contractors
Other building finishing contractors
Other specialty trade contractors
SIC Codes (Standard Industrial Classification)
|Single family housing construction
Painting & paper hanging
Masonry, stone setting
Terrazzo, tile, marble
Glass & glazing work
Wrecking & demolition work
Special trade – non specified
Industrial buildings and warehouses
Plastering, drywall, acoustical
Roofing/siding & sheet metal
Structural steel erection
Installation & erection of bldg eqmt